Thursday, January 10, 2013

INTRODUCTION

I set up this blog especially for this year's (2013) CQJP or crazy quilt journal project, though why it is described as 'journal' project is quite beyond me. Perhaps I should have been involved from the get-go and then I would know all there is to know. Anyway, I decided to join this year as I have not really done anything much since my exhibition in 2011. I worked so hard for it, every day and long into the night for many months and really all for nought. I covered costs but that is all and now I am left with heaps of work and for a long time total physical and mental depletion. I have made the blocks for a wall quilt but am struggling to find the motivation to put it together. All that sounds unbelievably negative so now it is on to more positive things. I am looking forward to making a block a month and have decided to make a block each month about that month. So this is my introduction - not very uplifting is it? Let us hope things improve as the year goes along.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Floozina
    Somehow I ended at your blog! I was scrolling through all the names of the CQJP13 participants and just clicked on yours.
    I participated last year and I just put my fan quilt together this week but have not posted a photo of it yet. This year I decided to sign up again.

    I'm not sure why it's called a journal project but it is supposed to be one block a month and most people do post a photo every month. It's fun looking at all the photos on the CQJP blog.

    What was your 2011 exhibition all about? Was it crazy quilts?

    All the best
    Diane in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    And getting it running is as easy as 1..2..3!

    Here is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will advertise
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

    So, do you want to start making profits??

    Click here to make money with the system

    ReplyDelete